Jennifer Lopez wrote in her newsletter that her wellness philosophy

Jennifer Lopez Teases JLo Body Launch with Sexy Swimsuit Video: 'Summer of Booty', Jennifer Lopez is set to launch a new line after debuting her skincare collection, JLo Beauty, in 2021.

Jennifer Lopez Changed Her Life After Exhaustion-Induced Panic Attack, Jennifer Lopez is getting real about the pitfalls of being a queen of the industry.

Jennifer Lopez is introducing her new beauty venture in a sexy way.

To tease her upcoming project, the Halftime star posted an Instagram reel on Wednesday, posing in multiple bombshell bikinis.

The video, which was set to her Pitbull collab Sexy Body, included rotating clips of the Let's Get Loud singer shaking her booty, showing off her abs and flaunting some serious dance moves.

She donned a few hot looks, including a mesh swimsuit teamed with a blazer and fishnet stockings, a mustard two-piece paired with a Jennifer nameplate necklace and a rhinestone bikini. Against the tropical backdrop, she's also seen almost baring it all, sporting a wet-hair look and covering her naked body with leaves.

The Grammy Award nominee, 52, recalled feeling physically paralyzed during severe panic attacks she experienced in her late 20s, which were brought on by exhaustion. She advocated for the importance of sleep in the latest edition of her On the JLo newsletter.

Your time is precious, and your options are endless. The good news: We watch it all so you don’t have to. Smartstream21 What to Watch highlights the best, the funniest, the scariest, and the most exciting in movies, TV, and everything in between. Stop scrolling, start watching!

RELATED:

Una boccata d'aria Film in HD in Streaming

Non sarai sola Film in HD in Streaming

Elvis: guarda in streaming il film completo

Thor 4 Love and Thunder: guarda in streaming il film completo italiano

Minions 2 Come Gru Diventa Cattivissimo: guarda in streaming il film completo italiano

Studio 666: guarda in streaming il film completo italiano

There was a time in my life where I used to sleep 3 to 5 hours a night. I'd be on set all day and in the studio all night and doing junkets and filming videos on the weekends, she wrote. I was in my late 20s and I thought I was invincible.

Until one day, I was sitting in a trailer, and all the work and the stress it brought with it, coupled with not enough sleep to recuperate mentally, caught up with me.

Lopez continued that she went from feeling totally normal to thinking about what I needed to do that day and all of a sudden I felt as if I couldn't move.

I was completely frozen, Lopez wrote. She said she couldn't see clearly and the physical symptoms started to scare me and the fear compounded itself. The performer added: Now I know it was a classic panic attack brought on by exhaustion, but I had never even heard the term at the time.

Lopez explained to newsletter subscribers that she questioned her sanity until a health professional explained that she needed to take a closer look at her lifestyle. The singer-and-actress took her fans inside the scary experience that led to her transforming the way she looks at her health.

My security guard on set came in and picked me up and drove me to the doctor. By the time I got there, I could at least speak again and I was so terrified I thought I was losing my mind, Lopez recounted. I asked the doctor if I was going crazy. He said, 'No, you're not crazy. You need sleep ... get 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night, don't drink caffeine, and make sure you get your workouts in if you're going to do this much work.'

Lopez explained that she let my own self-care needs go completely as she prioritized work during a time in her life that yielded the dawn of her lifestyle empire, her debut studio album On the 6 and a budding film career that included her Golden Globe-nominated performance in Selena, as well as her first marriage.

I realized how serious the consequences could be of ignoring what my body and mind needed to be healthy — and that's where my journey to wellness began, she added. The Hustlers star has since made it a point to live to live a very healthy and balanced life, noting that her wellness philosophy has become about pro-living versus anti-aging in regards to her ageless look, Lopez explained that getting good sleep accumulates over time.

I think I've been thinking about it for about 20 years. Everywhere I went, I felt like everybody was always asking me about my skin. And as I got more mature, the questions came more often, Lopez, 52, revealed during an appearance on PEOPLE (The Show!). It was actually very nice, but I realized that it was almost like an obligation. Like I had to put out a skincare line for everybody who was asking.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

It's Time to Try These Other Puzzle Games

Rings of Power's Middle-earth Is Different

Sony Pictures Standards has actually landed all over the world legal